• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From Adelaide, Australia

cooper&fergus

Hi Everyone

Greetings from Adelaide, Australia. My wife and I have a Blenheim named Fergus (about 2 1/2 years) and a Ruby named Cooper (about 10 months).

My wife has posted some info about poor cooper's knees in the health & diet section (his operation is this wednesday) but I thought we'd formally introduce our family and put a couple of pics of the dogs when they were puppies.

fergus-puppy.jpg

Fergus about 6 months old

cooper-puppy.jpg

Cooper, about 8 weeks when we visited him at the breeder.

Awwwwwwww Cooper is sweet and Fergus is handsome. Good luck with his surgery. Nice to meet the family. How is your wife doing?

all the best for the surgery! hope he gets well soon :flwr: :flwr: lovely family btw..

Thanks everyone for their nice words and wishes for Cooper's operation.

I'm sure we'll keep you posted on how it all goes.

Hi and welcome to another Aussie!!! I hope that Cooper's surgery went well. The first few weeks will be the hardest for you all. Best of luck with everything
Julie and the girls

Back