• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

charlie going to a show on sunday

ellie and charlie

charlie is going to a show on sunday ,its a fun show for christmas.cross fingers.bathed him today so his fur will lie flat for then,let him out for pee and he rolled on sludge :yikes
dont think he likes smelling good

That's the way it always goes! They hate being clean! It's soooo funny!

I'm sorry you have to bathe him again.... have you tried a drying coat? That will ensure his fur lies flat when he dries.

Best of luck at the show tomorrow!! :rah: Please let us all know how Charlie does! He's a stunner!!! :D

:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

CONGRATULATIONS!! WAY TO GO, CHARLIE!!!

A drying coat is a stretchy, mesh coat that you put over the dog when they are wet (or just towel-dried). I blow-dry the ears with it on, and occassionally blow warm air over her body (over the drying coat) to keep her warm. By the time her ears are dry (which takes a while), I can take off the drying coat, and tah-dah!! Smooth coat! :p

They are FABULOUS! Here's a website I just found... I'm sure you can find lots more:
http://www.verto.co.uk/drystore/product.php?productid=1&cat=0&page=

I picked up mine at a local show (you can usually find a good vendor at most dog shows selling them). This picture was taken back when she was only 6 months old. Yes, the coat is a little big on her (it fits perfectly now!), but you get the idea... ;)
Hope this helps!
849520773106_0_ALB.jpg

Back