Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sofee and Daddy AND Momma now!!!

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT looking family! Nice pics!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Many Thanks

Thanks for all your kinds words - I just can't help but share pictures of Sofee and my DH!! I am glad she is not too concerned with the tree and decorations this year, but we stay RIGHT on top of her every move. She can't get away with a thing! All the hard work is worth the effort. I think my extended family thinks we have gone coo-coo over this puppy, but at least I know you all understand!
    Molly - my husband loves to decorate for Christmas, it really does put you in the mood, I hope you break yours out of the attic soon, it is such a wonderful season. Joanne - Maybe you can put a tabletop tree up instead of a floor to ceiling one. We have two others that are tabletop for our formal living room and for Sofee's Room (our den), that way we can have a tree where ever we end up.
    Maxxs_Mommy - I agree about men and Cav's - my DH was lying on the floor last night next to her when we were watching t.v. (we don't allow her in our bed, she is crated when we go to bed), with his hand on her tummy, while she was sleeping in her little Woolrich bed, it was sooooooooo cute - I forgot to get the camera!
    Anyway, enough rambling - I hope you all have a great Christmas and holiday season!
    Momay - Mum to Sofee Marie - 23 month old Tri

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic pictures! Don't be embarrased we are all cav-crazy here...it is love in the most beatiful way and what is more..when you have a husband who shares the love for his dog just like you what can be more evidence of a happy family! Wish you all luck with your puppy and happy x-mas!
    I am an addict....
    I cannot imagine my life without Spottie...
    I'm addicted to his love and cuttles...
    Cavaliers are true evidence that love can be pure and faithfull...

Post Thanks / Like

What a a proud Fur- Daddy your husband looks - it looks so Christmassy -we are not going to attempt to put a tree up - will cheat and hook decoration on some tall branches I have with lights on - have just bought a ring light thing from IKEA so looking forward to decorating above dog level..

Post Thanks / Like

Love it!!!! Your tree and family are both beautiful. Your hubby looks so happy with little Sophee
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie