• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sofee and Daddy AND Momma now!!!

momay

Hi all!
Here are our Christmas card photos of the family - we are such proud parents!!! How could we live our life before without her!!
:l*v:
I don't have a picture of Sofee and myself yet, but wanted to post the one I did have of her Dad 8) and her.
She is getting a bath today, and I'm going to use trick of peanut butter on the side of the sink to get her to stay IN the sink while we wash! Just love the tips we get here!
:flwr:

311857826_e2bac3b7f1_m.jpg

313853577_b43c5af760_m.jpg

313856692_41d48f70c0.jpg

That's such a sweet picture! Sophee is so pretty. :flwr:

That peanut butter trick works like magic! Coco tries to get in the sink BEFORE the bath because she is so excited about the pb. Even after the bath, she wants back in there -- she just associates the sink with good things. She isn't reluctant to have a bath at all anymore. :D

Beautiful pictures. Gorgeous, all of you are, as is your home. I'm still decorating. I'm not as inspired as I usually am by now. Tucker is more inquisitive this year than last. I can't have a tree on the floor, even though I have the perfect spot for one next to the fireplace. He'll try to eat it and end up knocking it over.

Sweet family and lovely card. Sofee is adorable. I love your village. I haven't broken ours out of the attic yet!

Many Thanks

Thanks for all your kinds words - I just can't help but share pictures of Sofee and my DH!! I am glad she is not too concerned with the tree and decorations this year, but we stay RIGHT on top of her every move. She can't get away with a thing! icon_whistling All the hard work is worth the effort. I think my extended family thinks we have gone coo-coo over this puppy, but at least I know you all understand! (y)
Molly - my husband loves to decorate for Christmas, it really does put you in the mood, I hope you break yours out of the attic soon, it is such a wonderful season. Joanne - Maybe you can put a tabletop tree up instead of a floor to ceiling one. We have two others that are tabletop for our formal living room and for Sofee's Room (our den), that way we can have a tree where ever we end up. :p
Maxxs_Mommy - I agree about men and Cav's - my DH was lying on the floor last night next to her when we were watching t.v. (we don't allow her in our bed, she is crated when we go to bed), with his hand on her tummy, while she was sleeping in her little Woolrich bed, it was sooooooooo cute - I forgot to get the camera! :snap:
Anyway, enough rambling - I hope you all have a great Christmas and holiday season!
:flwr:

Fantastic pictures! Don't be embarrased we are all cav-crazy here...it is love in the most beatiful way and what is more..when you have a husband who shares the love for his dog just like you what can be more evidence of a happy family! Wish you all luck with your puppy and happy x-mas!

What a a proud Fur- Daddy your husband looks - it looks so Christmassy -we are not going to attempt to put a tree up - will cheat and hook decoration on some tall branches I have with lights on - have just bought a ring light thing from IKEA so looking forward to decorating above dog level.. ;)

Back