• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of puppies at my breeder! ~ One new photo!

cavalicious

Pups at about 5 weeks or so

bob.jpg

Pup my breeder has semi-chosen for me!

bobbb.jpg

Enjoy! :D :flwr:

Aw! You are getting one of those beautiful little babies. You are so blessed. :lotsaluv: :rah: :luv: :l*v: (y) :wggle: b*n*n* cl*p *ng*l :lotsaluv: :w*w: :w**h**: :pi*no:

How cute! I remember Libby at that stage. It was not so long ago. Has the breeder chosen a boy or girl for you?

Thankyou everyone! :D You can imagine how much I CANNOT WAIT to see them! One whole week :( Oh well it will be worth it :p She's chosen a boy whose at the moment called Bob icon_whistling lol :lol: I think I might be changing the name.. Thanks again everyone! :D

They look SOOOO CUDDLY and CUTE! :luv: :lotsaluv: :l*v: I just want to hug them all! I remember seeing Coco at that age- I didn't know what to do with her- she seemed so tiny and fragile. These pictures are really making me start to think that Coco needs a brother or sister to play with... ;)

Hehe I think it's a sign that she needs a new playmate! :D I know.. tiny is about the perfect word to describe them! Their hardly bigger than a broom head!!! :shock:

Back