• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Day!! pics!!!

Mycavyangels

Today we went to Bedington park in wallington!! the dogs really enjoyed there selfs!! here are pics

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

CopyofDSCF0007.jpg

Tired out

DSCF0037-1.jpg

DSCF0036-1.jpg

DSCF0039-1.jpg

ah fab pics!! ;i;ys 1st park trip tomorrow & cant wait. Bet yours sleeps for hours after those great walks.... hmmmmmm fresh air!!!!! :badgrin:

Buddy's really getting to be a big boy! How old is he now? ..and I love the pic with Buddy and Emily (isn't that your blen?) snuggled up nose to nose.

Beautiful fun pictures. The "boys" look like they are off to join in the soccer game! Bet they slept good that night. Thanks for posting them.

Looks like you had a really great day in the park with the angels Suzanne!! Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Lovely pictures!

i love the last one.especially of your blenheim she looks like she has a white heart on her head which i think is adorable! :l*v: :l*v:

Buddy is growing so fast! It looks like you had a lovely day with your dogs at the park. What fun.

What great pictures, I love it when you can let them off leash and let them have a good run.

Looks like a gorgeous park with some gorgeous cavaliers enjoying it. :D :D :D :D

Back