Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED!! Photos Added !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default UPDATED!! Photos Added !!

After much anticipation we will have photos after Christmas!!!

Whoot Woot! Just found out last night that my fil (a vet) knows a Cavalier breeder and the breeder said that she would give my fil a puppy that we could have!! She has been going to my fil for quite some time now for all her Cavalier care and my whole family (of inlaws) just adore her pups. Now we'll have one of our own!

Not to mention I am excited too! All the money we had put aside for the purchase of the dog (i'm sure you all know is a pretty chunk of change) is now going to getting all our little accessories at no expense spared! How fun and unexpected!! We are definately counting our blessings!

I have some of the history on the parents and have seen photos! I am so excited... we have first pick! We are hoping for a girl in there!

Fil took the ultrasound on Thursday and there were 6 or 7 pups in there! WOot WOot! We are so excited!

We have 3 girls names and 3 boys names ready... it will all just matter on the personality of the little one what the name will be...

Girls:

1. Eydie
    2. Tillie
    3. Allie

(we are also throwing around the idea of Zelda, but I think that is my hubby's wishful thinking)

Boys:

1. Winston (Winnie)
    2. Amedeus (Midi)
    3. Cicero
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

How exciting!!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

How terrific and exciting for your family! Bet you can't wait. OK, I give up... what does SAHM stand for?
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Stay At Home Mom
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy, thanks for the translation!
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Aww how wonderful for your family. I bet you cant wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy your Christmas card is so funny!

Post Thanks / Like

that is great news! i was laughing out loud at Amadeus and Cicero. Great names. I never heard of a dog with those names before. Very distinguished.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by *Pauline*
    Cathy your Christmas card is so funny!
    ditto, i was thinking that. but its Molly, right?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gal and guys! I am just going out of my mind waiting for these pups to be born!!!!

Right now we are all just praying for a happy and healthy delivery and all the pups be fine and such!

I read the posts earlier about the breeder asking about the half ownership and the possibilities of loosing a dog! Oh, not a good post for me to be reading right now! Those should come with a disclaimer, lol!

Any ideas you all have for passing the time? How did you all prepare for your little furkid?!?!

**update**

Got a call from the MIL today and she said that we can go over during Christmas brake (our breeder is in Vernal Utah, where our in-laws live) and we can pick out our little bundle!!!

I hope there is a girl! (we have kind decided on Eydie, but again are holding onto our top 3 names seeing as we don't want to settle on a name and have her personality not match!)
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)