• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATED!! Photos Added !!

:updte: :hppybdy: :updte:

We got a call from the fil... he said the breeder picked out a Tri for us. In all the excitment... he forgot to ask boy or girl. I should have pictures as soon as they get the chance to get over that way. Fil has to check out all the pups anyways!

So I guess you could say the gender is up in the air...

We still hold firm on our top 3 choices for names (both boy and girl)!

Im so excited for you!! I feel the way I felt when we were waiting to get our little pup! Let us know as soon as you find out if its a boy or a girl, the name and pics! Will the pup be ready then to take home during xmas? I imagine not....will you come back from Dublin to ohio to pick it up? Or will you be staying in ohio for quite some time?

Lol. I am very excited. The puppy is in Vernal, Utah (where we are headed for Christmas- my hubby grew up there). The pup won't be ready to bring home until March... they want to wait 12 weeks (they say 8 would be enough, but they prefer 12). I am flying from Ohio to Utah on March 6th to pick him/her up and then flying back home on March 7th.

Lol... I live in/near Dublin, Ohio (Dublin is a city in Ohio, founded by Irish Catholics). Although I am part Irish... I am not in Dublin, Ireland... I wish!!!!

SOooooo... here is the schedule for all you picture hungry people (myself as well)...

Sometime in the next week my brother in law will be going with FIL to see pups and take a photo of our little guy/girl.

So at least one before xmas...

Then... December 23rd-29th we will be in Utah... and get to meet our furkid for the first time... LOTS LOTS LOTS of photos will follow that trip...

Then...

March 6th... he/she comes home for good to us! TONS of photos... I mean... I am the photo queen... I get out the camera for everything... it is like I am the family personal Photog!

silly me, Im sorry I didnt even think Dublin was IN ohio, I just read Dublin, Ohio & Vernal Utah from your avatar!!
Well im excited for you guys! merry xmas and best of luck. Can't wait to follow the news of your upcoming arrival.

Puppy Picked and Named!!

'Ello everyone! Our puppy is picked and named!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!

After much deliberation... we have chosen a boy!! (there was a girl, but we wanted the boy instead!)

His name is Cicero!!

We are so excited! We went to see all of them today! They are such cute little buggers --- all 6 of them!

I will post pictures on the 29th or 30th... seeing as I am at the in-laws right now and they only have dial-up and no port for our camera's card (very slow to catch up with technology!).

Oh, and Karlin... I told our breeder about this forum! I expect to see her around soon... she is just crazy about her CKCS's!!

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes!!

Hi Raven....I won't ask how your Christmas was, or say Happy New Year, because I know both were and will be great, what with seeing your new little guy and all. Can't wait to see pictures of him. Post as soon as you can. cavtiny

Omg i cant believe ive missed this whole thread! sounds SOO excitinG! and Cicero is a wonderful name!!!!! im so thrilled for you...you hve 2 put pictures up!

Back