• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATED!! Photos Added !!

Cicero's Mummy

:updte: :paw: :cffee:

After much anticipation we will have photos after Christmas!!!

Whoot Woot! Just found out last night that my fil (a vet) knows a Cavalier breeder and the breeder said that she would give my fil a puppy that we could have!! She has been going to my fil for quite some time now for all her Cavalier care and my whole family (of inlaws) just adore her pups. Now we'll have one of our own!

Not to mention I am excited too! All the money we had put aside for the purchase of the dog (i'm sure you all know is a pretty chunk of change) is now going to getting all our little accessories at no expense spared! How fun and unexpected!! We are definately counting our blessings!

I have some of the history on the parents and have seen photos! I am so excited... we have first pick! We are hoping for a girl in there!

Fil took the ultrasound on Thursday and there were 6 or 7 pups in there! WOot WOot! We are so excited!

We have 3 girls names and 3 boys names ready... it will all just matter on the personality of the little one what the name will be...

Girls:

1. Eydie
2. Tillie
3. Allie

(we are also throwing around the idea of Zelda, but I think that is my hubby's wishful thinking)

Boys:

1. Winston (Winnie)
2. Amedeus (Midi)
3. Cicero

How terrific and exciting for your family! Bet you can't wait. OK, I give up... what does SAHM stand for? :badgrin:

that is great news! i was laughing out loud at Amadeus and Cicero. Great names. I never heard of a dog with those names before. :lol: Very distinguished.

Oh my gal and guys! I am just going out of my mind waiting for these pups to be born!!!!

Right now we are all just praying for a happy and healthy delivery and all the pups be fine and such!

I read the posts earlier about the breeder asking about the half ownership and the possibilities of loosing a dog! Oh, not a good post for me to be reading right now! Those should come with a disclaimer, lol!

Any ideas you all have for passing the time? How did you all prepare for your little furkid?!?!

**update**

Got a call from the MIL today and she said that we can go over during Christmas brake (our breeder is in Vernal Utah, where our in-laws live) and we can pick out our little bundle!!!

I hope there is a girl! (we have kind decided on Eydie, but again are holding onto our top 3 names seeing as we don't want to settle on a name and have her personality not match!)

:updte:

My dh and I are leaving in two weeks for Christmas brake in Utah! We have been told that the pups are likely to be either blenheim or tri-colored! We are excited!

Ultra-sound still looks peachy and fil confirmed there are 7 pups in there!

We will have photos and such when we come home from Christmas! We get to have first pick when we are home over the holiday!

Send good thoughts our way... puppys are to come pretty soon! We are hoping for a healthy delivery!

Re: Expecting!

Allie was my dogs name, she wasn't a Cav but i adored her, she was black all over, so dark that you couldn't see her if the lights were off at night. We weren't exactly sure what her breed was but the breeder sold her to us as a Kennel dog but she deffantly wasn't she was more like a collie that had missed the white spots and short fur. She was beautiful! But we had to sell her :( but even though i miss her and my other Kennel dog Ben we now have 2 cute Cav's. Both Tris. Harvey, he's mine. I got him for Christmas 2005. And i love him so much. And Charlie we got him in June this year. I also love him. Harveys the bigger one because he got desexed but Charlie is tiny! Were just waiting to see what he looks like desexed cause harvey was only a bit bigger than Charlie before he got desexed so yeah.

Well, Cya!
Kori

MathisGreen said:
My dh and I are leaving in two weeks for Christmas brake in Utah! We have been told that the pups are likely to be either blenheim or tri-colored! We are excited!...Send good thoughts our way... puppys are to come pretty soon! We are hoping for a healthy delivery!

you have me excited about it. b*n*n*

i want time to go by and to find out about the puppies and which one is the one for you, :d*g:

and PICTURES. best wishes to mommy dog, i hope all goes well. :xfngr:

So cool. Take tons of pictures!!! Can't wait to see her or him. It was great that we were able to visit and take so many pictures of our pup.

UPDATED!!! 12-11-06 Expecting!

:updte: :updte: :updte: :updte: :updte:

Got a phone call last night at 11:11pm our time (utah time was 9:11pm) that our puppy was being born!! Whoohoo! I find out around noon today if there are girls and what color and such! If no girls, then it is a boy for us... :xfngr: Keep your fingers crossed for a girl!! (we are just happy with a healthy pup, but would prefer a girl, just personal pref).

I will update and let you all know!

Raven

Ohhh, fingers crossed!!! :xfngr:

How exciting for you to get a call WHILE your puppy was being born!! :)

:updte:

As of right now we know that there are two boys... a blenheim and a tri... Dr. Mathis was helping at 1am with the first two, so I dont know what the other 5 are...

I'll keep you all posted!

YAY!!!! :w**h**: Congratulations!!!! Girls are precious but don't doubt those boys!!! They have hearts of gold and ALWAYS end up being mommy's boys (I have three!!)

But for your sake :xfngr: for a girl!! Keep us posted!! Pictures please!!

Back