Thread: HOMED: Randall and Kevin...Northumberland UK

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default HOMED: Randall and Kevin...Northumberland UK

NESSR have taken in two cavalier boys today. One is 9 and one is 7, the older one is a tri colour, the other a blenheim.

Kevin the Tri now has a home, but Randall, the Blenheim is still available...

Their owner died a few days ago, aged 94, and Kevin in particular is missing his dad.

They are great friends and it would be heartbreaking to have to home them separately .... so if at all possible, we are looking for a kind, caring home to give 2 lads the tlc they need.

They are in lovely condition, but desperately need to diet, as they are both little barrels at the moment.

This is very urgent, as NESSR is drowning in dogs! They have taken in 8 death row dogs - pound dogs due to be PTS - in the last 6 days, including these two...

Please contact NESSR on 01670 760346 if you are able to help...a homecheck will be required.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lovely looking fellows, Nicki-- I am sure Lily will be happy to advise the boys on how to go from barrels to cola bottles in shape! Hope they can be placed together quickly -- it is so difficult when there's a sudden influx of dogs.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Just to add, if you are interested, please don't be put off by NESSR's location in Northumberland.

NESSR often organise transport runs when required (I should know, I've helped moved 10 dogs for them in the past 10 days ).

So please don't let geography put you off

Post Thanks / Like

ah arent they 2 darlings, hope they find a new home really soon bless them X

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Liz who was involved in transporting these two said this about them:

We picked these two boys up yesterday from their home, they are lovely, lovely dogs, Kevin is a bit shy but devoted to Randall, Randall is a little snuggle muffin who just wants a love, these two boys kept the old gentleman going in his last years and were thoroughly spoilt, I will be telling eveyone I can think of about them as they don't need much, just somewhere with a garden and lots of loves to live out their years

They sound so special, we really need to find them a forever home as soon as possible....
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all those who have contacted NESSR today about Randall and Kevin.

Both dogs are doing fine, and Cynthia has been inundated with responses.
    If Cynthia doesn't reply personally straight away, please excuse her.

She's trying to deal with many, many dogs in gale force conditions, with torrential rain. The forecast is even worse for later tonight.

Progress is being made with Randall and Kevin. It's 95% certain that Kevin has found a forever home, with several other cavaliers.

Randall is the extrovert of the 2, but will also need to be homed with other dogs.

Post Thanks / Like

They are gorgeous and I hope Kevin realises how lucky he is to get such a lovely new Mamma, Daddy and big sister to look after him

Big hugs to you all, Fran & sloppy licks to Antee Fwan from Maxxy xxxxx