• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky got a new coat ... Action Pics!!!

Lani

Lucky in his new coat ...

312494220_fed299f6c2_o.jpg

Razz got a new coat too ... but we'll have to wait for another day to get a picture of either of them standing still. icon_whistling

the coats are water resistant and the white piping on the collars is reflective ... so they are not just cute, they are safe when crossing the street at night. :)

OMG! Razz is really going for the throat there!
That's a great photo. Coats nice to :D o!

:lol: It does look a little like a vicious dog fight but rest assured they are playing. They are best buddies. :lotsaluv:

Love that coat for the cold wet winter. Looks like Razz and Lucky are having a great time doing Wrestlemania Smackdown!!

seeing that picture really makes me want to get Kos a brother!!

Lucky and Razz look like they're having so much fun together@! And he looks so stunningly handsome in his new coat! :) Love it!

I should have said the coats are their Christmas presents from my sister. They each have huge paw shaped stockings made by Kong.

http://www.vetamerica.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1843

(we got them at Petco, but they are sold out - this is what they look like though ...)

They are large so we have to fill them up. ;)

And Molly - sooo funny that you called it Wrestlemania!!! that's what my sister calls it too. They just love to play and wrestle. They are such boys!! icon_whistling

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lani, I am getting the feeling that Lucky is one spoiled little boy.

Now what would ever give me that idea. :yikes :yikes :yikes icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

He looks great. :D :D

They seem so excited to have new coats! That's such a cute picture.

Of course you have to fill up the stockings, Lani. icon_whistling Lucky is one spoiled boy. I love it. :lotsaluv:

:yikes :yikes :yikes

lani I was so in love with that stocking.. I went to the pet store here last night and they wanted $20 for it!! :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh and I forgot to mention they wanted $20 for the SMALL! :yikes Kind of puts things into perspective when petco is selling theirs for 7 or 8!!!

Did you get his stocking filled yet? ;)

Back