• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Keiko (Aoine's boy) and Amber...

Lisa_T

Aoine and family brought little Keiko into the shop yesterday. He's a gorgeous chunky little tri and an absolute whirlwind of activity- he makes Amber look like a model of docility ;)

Keiko loved my pair. Holly looked at him as if he was a bug. Amber- Amber!!- was scared of him at first, but she got over that quickly and they then did their level best to kill each other. Luckily I had my camera handy :roll: so here's the pick of the pics. :D Pun not intended.

312908090_bb82410190.jpg

312908093_33d07d27d9.jpg

312908094_7f66486986.jpg

They are all so cute, they look like they had so much fun! My two just love to play, and Bentley just lives to irritate Bailey, LOL!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love watching them play :flwr: Holly is far too regal and grown up to be playing with puppies! :shock: :roll: :lol:

lol, Keiko had a great time. The photos turned out great Lisa, Im shocked you were even able to get more than ONE as they were moving so quickly! It was the first time Keiko had played properly with another dog never mind a Cavalier. Would you believe it, after we left you and went to the beach we met a man with with THREE cavaliers!! :lol: So that was 5 cavaliers in one day.What are the chances?? (unless of course you were on one of Karlin's monthly walks! :p )
Your furbabies are absolutely gorgeous, Holly is so sweet, serene and calm whereas Amber is more on Keiko's wavelength, loads of energy and wanting to play when awake.
We will have to pop in again if thats ok (as long as Keiko isnt too much of a bad influence on Amber :lol: )
It would be great as you mentioned before if a few of us in the North could meet up like Karlin does in Dublin

It would be fabulous to have a Northern doggy thing! Like you say, they really know their own kind, and it was so lovely for Amber to have someone to play with who was a rough-and-tumble as she is.

... and you must check out 'Snazzy Dogs' on the Bangor seafront. It has an obscenely cute range of coats, jumpers etc. I'm going to bring Holly in this Sat to get her measured for her very own customised raincoat. :D :D

Wow, I did'nt realize it was there, I must pop in and have a wee look. In saying that I have bought Keiko a wee navy&white fleece coat for Christmas but he is growing so fast im not sure it will even fit him.
His Camo orion II Puppia harness came this morning but it is just too neat on him( I ordered a medium to be sure but I know that he wont even get 2 weeks out of it so I kept the tags on and am going to try and re-sell it as Ive just ordered a LARGE :? ) He is now 12 1/2 pounds and wont be 5 months until the 26th Dec! :yikes but he his quite broad round the chest as Im sure you noticed :lol: I have also ordered a Large(40cm length) in a blue raincoat I found on EBay at only £4 inc P&P which will do fine to keep him dry over his coat so fingers crossed it will all fit!

Crumbs, a large already!! I had to order Amber a medium just because of her head, and she keeps managing to half get out of it, so I've ordered one of the little step in jacket harness things. I got it in large but it starts at 14in girth, so should fit much more snugly than the ordinary harness does.

such beautiful dogs, their coats are so shiny! you can tell they're well looked after.

Back