Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A tragic morning .. warning for puppy owners..

Post Thanks / Like

Default A tragic morning .. warning for puppy owners..

my girl's bestfriend..my godson, Coby,a 6 months old dascshund , passed away early this morning .. 1 am.. now is 8 am and i still can't sleep.. we just came back from burying him. It was a horrible horrible night.. it still feels surreal, feels like a dream where everything is going to be alright when i sleep later. Wake up and Coby will be there to welcome Cherrise..

Coby's Mom still can't believe what happened.. one moment he was with his daddy, and then he was gone.. the thing that i can't get over with is he choked on a lip balm's cap!?! unbelievable! When Coby's dad is just right in front of him on the bed????? how stupid can this whole thing be??? how small things are everywhere on their floor..?!!
    NEVER EVER LEAVE ANYTHING ON THE FLOOR puppy owners.. ! N E V E R !
    make sure all the toys are safe too ! no small parts or whatsoever..

I loved him very much.. it was so painful for his mom.. we were just letting them play in the park earlier and then we had to go to study for a while .. let him inside his cage with her boyfriend in the house.. and then Coby was gone..
    she's still crying like crazy, regretting that she ever left him inside the house without her supervision.. she can only say "why.. why did I leave him, why .. tell me why he has to die... why .. "

when she found him, his eyes were open, lying there, breathless.. it's the worst feeling in the world. feeling helpless. i panicked, the death part took quite sometime to sink in my brain. I could not believe it! I still can't!
    she was screaming and screaming, i felt helpless. so helpless. i never felt so helpless before in my life... can never imagine myself in that situation.. .. it was unbelievable how he went.. on his birthday.. today is his birthday.. he's exactly 6 month. Today is the day that we are taking him out for his Bday party, like we did for Cherrise.....and now it's all gone... their house feels so empty.. we miss Coby very much already.. we really do.... love you Coby....

in memoriam..
    Coby a.k.a Sleepy..

best buddies..

Lin. proud owner of baby Cherrise, Blenheim princess, 11.5 months and baby Hope, Pomeranian princess, 10.5 months.. !

Post Thanks / Like

Oh how sad!!!
    I am so so sorry for you and your friend. What a darling little doggy and what a tragedy.
    Just terrible !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so sorry this happened to little Coby and all who are feeling his loss. It hits so hard when these things happen.

This is a wake up call to pick up every little thing off the floors and low surfaces to keep puppies safe, especially the tiny objects like staples, twist ties, and those little plastic things that attach price tags, etc.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

How horrible! I am so sorry for your family.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I am so very sorry for all of you. May you find comfort in all the support and warm thoughts coming your way.

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry. They look so sweet on the sofa together.

Pauline x

Post Thanks / Like

Oh honey, your post is so moving, I am in tears.

I wish there was something that I could do or say to help, he was a beautiful dog and right now, like so many times in life, the world seems dreadfully unfair.

Sending a big cyber hug your way xx
    Mum to Bella - Ruby bitch (3 years old)

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry it is so hard when something like this happens---Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

This is too sad I'm very sorry for you both, may God help you through the sorrow. It's so hard and unfair when things like this happen.
    Thousand hugs from me and the dogs :'(
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Poor little baby! This hurts my heart. Give her an extra couple of hugs from me and fur kids
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat