• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Beautiful Jessie

Jessie Bessie! :D
HPIM2135.jpg

jessie.jpg

Mid Bark
JessmidBark.jpg

In my Bed
JessInBed.jpg

My baby Jessie and baby Silver xx
jesssilver.jpg

Hope you like! :p

What fabulous pictures. She is indeed a beauty. She looks so cozy in her bed (guess she forgot to tell you that's her bed and she only allows you to share it!) :D

Jessie Bessie is just too adorable. Love her tucked in bed and dreaming of sugar plums and dog bones.

She is a doll, I love the picture of her in HER BED. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Love all of the pics! How does your bunny get along with Jessie? They look like the best of friends in that pic, sitting so close together! I have a bunny who is 4 1/2 years old and we will be picking up our cavi this Thursday. I'm a little nervous about them getting along, do you have any training tips? Thanks! :flwr:

to be honest this was when they were both babies, put them together now and the rabbit would probably attack her :( . If you are going to introduce them you will definatly need to put the rabbit on a lead first.
gud luk :D

Back