• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

BEST DRESSED

Who is Best Dressed?

• Phoebe - Brid kenny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emily - mycavyangels

• Spencer - Spencer'sMom

• Lucky - Lani

• Spencer - lmallicoat

• Andrea and Diva - Andrea

• Jake and Shelby - CathyT

• Dudley - Linda

• Mia - Denise G.

• Bono - Jenny

• Chester - GudrentheRed

• Darby - Linda

• Libby - gocamping

• Total voters

duncans_ma

Sorry I have been a bad host of the theme competition...happy voting

Phoebe - Brid kenny
P7110051.jpg

Emily - mycavyangels
i121447683_2315.jpg

Spencer - Spencer'sMom
P7040009.jpg

Lucky - Lani
Luckytheraindeer.jpg

Spencer - lmallicoat
spencer.jpg

Andrea and Diva - Andrea
046.jpg

Jake and Shelby - CathyT
HPIM1628-1.jpg

Dudley - Linda
DudleysCoat.jpg

Mia - Denise G.
307247283_72be273e4f.jpg

Bono - Jenny
m0120461.jpg

Chester - GudrentheRed
307734150_7f220f22d7.jpg

Darby - Linda
IMG_3273.jpg

Libby - gocamping
2006CavPuppyPictures105.jpg

Jake and Shelby - you know your momma loves you to pieces...however....Libby is so dang cute in her pearls...I couldn't reisist...I had to vote for her. I'll give you extra Christmas presents to make up for it, Okay?!!

:oops: I thought the competition was 2 weeks long! Ooopsies. I should have posted earlier. :sl*p:

This was a fun theme! I loved the pics! I have no idea which one to choose! :)

I had to vote for poor Bono!!! Look at that expression of utter disdain! lol! :lol: What we do to our poor pups.... :roll: :lol:

oooh this is very tough...but I just had to vote for Dudley, he looks SO embarassed bless him :lol:

Don't worry Jake & Shelby ~ you got my vote cause I just keep on having to drop in and look at your photo.... two DELICIOUS furbabies :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

All the photos for this theme are absolutely brilliant ~ well done everyone.

Wish I was as well dressed as some of those Cavaliers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:flwr: :flwr:

rory said:
I had to vote for poor Bono!!! Look at that expression of utter disdain! lol! :lol: What we do to our poor pups.... :roll: :lol:

Haha, thanks :lol: He was playing with that purple hair and I couldn't resist putting it on. Than this blue nose fitted so fine. :lol:

Claire L said:
Don't worry Jake & Shelby ~ you got my vote cause I just keep on having to drop in and look at your photo.... two DELICIOUS furbabies :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

All the photos for this theme are absolutely brilliant ~ well done everyone.

Wish I was as well dressed as some of those Cavaliers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:flwr: :flwr:

Yup me too, all wonderful pics but Jake and Shelby just stole my heart when I saw them dressed like little schoolkids :lol:

lmallicoat, I voted for Spencer in his Hawaiian shirt! He's soooo fun! :lol: Just gotta love that happy boy! :D

Nicki said:
oooh this is very tough...but I just had to vote for Dudley, he looks SO embarassed bless him :lol:

Thank you Nicki, I also had to vote for my Dudley just the embarresement alone of mommy putting a girly coat on him was enough for me. Otherwise I would of just had to vote for Marilyn Monroe (Libby)

Aww thanks Cathy! He is definitely a different dog when I break that shirt out! He really does become the life of the party. :lol: My grandmother has a pool so most weekends in the summer my entire family spends the days there. Spencer looks like a little cabana boy running from person to person, almost to ask if we need a drink refil! :lol: :lol:

They are all so gorgeous and handsome it was a tough decision but in the end, it's impossible not to vote for a lady in pearls :)

Back