• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Henry is getting fixed!

mt0382

Henry's day is about to come. I just made an appointment this morning to bring him in tomorrow morning for his pre-op blood work and his actual surgery is on Thursday. I am so nervous for him! :?
Send us warm wishes or advice ... i appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went through this with both of my boys, believe me it is more stressful on us than it is for them!! Mommies are such worry warts!! He will do great, I am sure!!! :flwr:

All I can say is it has to be easier than getting a girl done. :? Lots of people here put baby grows on the dogs after so they don't nibble the stitches. Nicer than those big collars. I know how you feel, it's what's best for him. Go out shopping or something while he is under. :flwr: :hug:

I should be too embarrassed to admit this (remember Tucker is my first dog ever), and when he went to be fixed last year, I was clearly a little confused about what getting a dog fixed meant, because I was shocked to discover that his balls had been removed. I know how stupid this is, but I actually thought they performed vasectomies on male dogs :sl*p:

Now I realize why that wouldn't work but then, I felt guilty for having a part of him cut off. However, he healed quickly and he didn't see to miss "them" at all!

Don't worry he will be fine. Flynn recovered very quickly from his op and apart from being a little wobbly on his feet had no side affects whatsoever.

Wishing you both lots of luck for Thursday :lotsaluv:

My little Henry is being neutered on Wednesday!

Don't worry Marisa. Our precious boys will be fine.

Lots of good luck to your Henry. x

UPDATE on HENRY

Henry's surgery was today and he was a real trooper. A bit groggy this afternoon, i just returned from work (I work for disney so i work crazy hours) and he was playing with the cats and his toys.
Thanks everyone for all the warm wishes!

Back