Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! My Cavaliers and I are new to your site!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi! My Cavaliers and I are new to your site!

Hello to all of my fellow Cavalier lovers! I am SO excited to find this site. Let me start by wishing all of you and your beautiful Cavaliers a happy and healthy upcoming holiday season.

I live in the United States, and I am the proud Mom of three Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Lucky and Curtis are my two blenheim Cavaliers. They're two and a half years old, and they are certified therapy dogs. Lucky, Curtis, and I visit nursing homes, hospitals, and schools on a regular basis, and that has been incredibly heartwarming and rewarding for all of us. Mocha (also called Mo) is my ruby Cavalier. Mo is two years old, and he is my baby. All of my boys are incredibly loved and spoiled beyond explanation. I wouldn't have it any other way though

I have been blessed to have Cavaliers in my life since 1988. I got my first two blenheim Cavaliers during the spring of that year and instantly fell in love. In 1992, I added a ruby to my life. Those three Cavaliers shared my life with me until three years ago, when they all died within six months of each other. My heart was broken, to say the least. I knew, however, that I couldn't ever live without Cavaliers in my life, so I contacted my respected Cavalier breeder. That's when Lucky entered my life. Now, the tradition of having three Cavaliers (two blenheims, one ruby) continues on through Lucky, Curtis, and Mo.

I'm hoping that I posted my picture correctly. Every year, I take a picture of my boys and use it to make personal Christmas cards. Last year, I decided to pose the boys around my sled in the snow. Of course, they wore their down coats because it was cold outside! My boys LOVE to have their pictures taken. Once they see my camera, they begin dancing around in anticipation of their picture being taken. These Cavaliers are smart, aren't they?

Well, that's just a little background on me and my boys. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on this site. Take care, everyone, and give your sweet Cavalier an extra little hug from me and my boys!
    "My dog, my little heartbeat at my feet." - Edith Wharton

Mic Guest

Awww...your pups are adorable! Great shot!

Welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your boys are adorable and I love the down coats.

My ruby baby is named Lucky too.

to the site and looking forward to hearing more about your boys!! You're going to love being a member of this site.

Happy upcoming holiday season to all of you as well.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there!
    Welcome to you, Lucky, Curtis and Mo! They look beautiful in the photo.

I really love the photo of your cavaliers in the snow with the sled. It's PERFECT. This board organized a cavalier calendar this year of our own dogs- I think that photo would have been lovely for December (perhaps next year? ). I'd love to see the pictures you have taken in previous years for your Christmas cards.

Coco, my 5.5 month old blenheim girl, is my first cavalier. She's such a sweetheart. She's really brightened up my home.

I'm sure you will enjoy this board.

Post Thanks / Like

Lucky, Curtis and Mo are gorgeous. Welcome to the site. A great place for cavalier lovers. Seasons Greetings to you too. Do they actually go sledding? Tucker loves to slide down my hallway on the hardwood floor, he runs and slides, usually in pursuit of a ball.
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like

they are fab dogs, the picture is just brilliant with the snow and all!! that would be fab on an xmas card!

Post Thanks / Like

hello and to you and your beautiful cavaliers
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Your furbabies are beautiful. You also have good taste in tag lines!!!

Where in VA are you? I'm in Richmond.
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!! Your boys are very handsome and the picture is darling!!

We're glad to have you!
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)

Post Thanks / Like

LMB-

Welcome (I'm kinda a newbie here too)!

I just adore your avatar!! So cute, your furkids!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)