• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Its Christmas Time!

deborah

DSC00070.jpg

Does't Cailum look snug in front of the fire, he's spoilt rotten.

Hi Deborah. That's a cool photo. Sorry i haven't been in contact for a walk, but was off work yesterday nursing a very sore head from Sunday. :lol:
See you soon.
Y

How sweet your dog looks nestled down in front of the fire! You have a beautiful home. Would be a great card.

your house is looking very festive ....i must think about getting mine done sometime before Dec 25 th :yikes

You should turn out the lights and take the picture by the light of the fire and the tree lights! :)

Such a homey looking room! Makes me want to curl up and take a nap with your little baby :D

Oooh what a lovely picture. So cozy and festive, I want to live there. Can you please come decorate my home for the holidays?? icon_whistling

Now THAT is a perfect picture!

lmallicoat wrote

You should turn out the lights and take the picture by the light of the fire and the tree lights!

:xctly:

:flwr:

Thank you all so much for your nice comments, I have made the photo into a card form Cailum to his Daddy & his Nanny. It a nice little personal touch.

Yvonne, hopefully we can get walking soon, once the rain passes.

Calilum looks so comfy in front of the fire. So cute.
The card sounds like a great idea! Im sure they'll love it. :)

Your house looks gorgeous. I'm so envious. Tucker would be chewing on that tree in seconds, and I'm afraid poor Mr. Claus would be dancing around the room as Tucker dragged him by his snow white beard. I've got a perfect spot for a tree, aside my fireplace, but I can't do it. I've had to decorate with puppy proofing in mind. Today I received a stuffed toy for Tucker, an online purchase. He had it for 45 minutes before he'd split a seam and the stuffing is hanging out.

Merry Christmas. Love your home.

Back