• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm new :)

LunarFlame

Hello everyone!

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Rachel and I'm a 20 year old University student from Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't currently own dogs, but I do have ferrets and fish :)
Sophie and George are my babies:

(Sophie is the dark one ;) )
sleeycouple.jpg

Anyways, that's obviously not why I'm here.

I'm here because in the future, I plan on getting myself one of those wonderful dogs known as Cavaliers :) I'm of course waiting until I build my house in a few years, but I figured it's never too soon to learn about the breed and see how people who actually own them feel about these adorable dogs!

I hope I can learn lots here!

Welcome Rachel. Oh those ferrets are so cute. Hey, it's never too early to start educating yourself about Cavaliers. So glad you found us.

icon_welcome
Great to have more Canadians here!
I'm from Ontario. I just got my first cavalier puppy in August! She's the sweetest thing. She's now 5.5 months.
I too spent a lot of time researching the breed, then researching breeders. You'll be so happy you did. You came to the right place.

Your ferrets are cute!!

Enjoy the board!
:flwr:

Look at those precious babies! They're soo cute!!! Welcome and youll get a ton of info from this site so youll be all ready for your baby Cavy when its time! icon_welcome

Back