• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi @all :-)

Jessi

Hi @ all,

I just found your forum and after i read a short time, i decided to register :D
My name is Jessi, I´m 24yrs old and I live in Germany - near North Sea.

I still haven´t got a CKCS, but I think I´m one of Germany´s greatest Cavalierfans :lol:
First I have to finish studying, because Im too unsure, what will follow...
Till then I spend time with my boyfriends dog Lili, a Parson Russell Terrier.

Me and 2 friends, who are already CKCS owners, have got an own Cavalierforum (but in German of course *g*) - maybe its a little fun for you, to visit our calendar, I created with another Mod of our board.
I dont know if these calendars are also known in other countrys. They´re called Adventskalender in German and every day a door can be opened till christmas. - So if you want to, I will daily update the calender for you too. All dogs are owned by our members :)

Maybe some of you are interested in it, so you can find it here:

I´m glad to be here :)

Welcome! icon_welcome

Just love the advent calendar, what a clever idea. I know we will all enjoy visiting it and seeing your board members' cavalier pics. :)

I love your Advent Calendar!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I would love to try to do something like that for my family for next year. Hopefully I can remember the idea between now and then. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

That is a wonderful calendar, thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your friends.

Back