• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our two new litters

Bruce H

In the General section I posted that we have two new litters. I promised pictures, so here they are. Our plan is to have better pictures this coming weekend.

This is Dottie with her litter of 3 born Saturday. The pup on the right is about 1/2 hour old in this picture. In fact, if you look close you can see that she's still slightly damp from the birthing and Mom's licking.

315257292_b9067e621d.jpg

This is Pixxey with her litter of 6 born Thursday. This picture was taken at the same time as Dottie's picture, so the puppies are about 1 1/2 days old here.

315257295_c00ad7bb24.jpg
[/list]

Just couldn't resist this one! Just after I posted the litter pictures, I went to check on pups and found this puppy sound asleep on mom's neck, with mom laying on her back. Was so cute, I had to take the picture and post it.
315268112_9ccb039095.jpg

Congrats on your beautiful puppy's !
And Shame on you for not sharing it sooner! :D
They are just simply Darling, and Im glad all are healthy and happy...!!!

Absolutely beautiful. Give both Moms a big kiss from me for being such clever girlies :hug:.

I love the heavily marked Tri pup btw, but they are ALL gorgeous :flwr:

Give the girls big :hug: from me and the boys for being so clever and producing such gorgeous pups :D

I love little tri pups when they are first born!! They look like little cows with polka dot spots!!! Especialy the chubby ones!!! They are beautiful Bruce, you must be so proud of your girls!! :lotsaluv:

Wow! Congratulations! They are sooo adorable!
Be sure to keep posting pictures as they are growing up. :snap: I love seeing all these puppy pictures. :luv:

Dottie and Pixie are beautiful mothers. I love the photos. That picture of Pixie lying on her back with the puppy sleeping across her neck was fantastic. What a great little mother she is.

Thanks for all the great comments and support, you guys are great!

Pixxey's litter is growing like mad, all have more than doubled their birth weight, which is the goal we always look for. At about 4 days old we took Pixxey's largest puppy that kept pushing everyone off the nipple so she could eat and gave it to Dottie. Dottie's pups were about the same size as Pixxie's largest, even though Dottie's pups were born 2 days later. Well, Dottie sniffed that puppy up one side and down the other, licked it all over, and laid down so puppy could nurse. We stayed in the bedroom for another hour or so to be sure there were no problems, but Dottie accepted the pup just fine.

Dottie's litter is also growing and doing very well. They are getting close to doubling their birth weight probably the next day or two. Of the two moms, Dottie is the one that we have to drag out of the crate to go outside. I swear, she would stay in there all day if we gave her a chance! We took Pixxey's pup away from her today and put it back with Pixxey since the tri's are doing so well. Dottie didn't seem to miss the pup at all.

I hate to say it, but it may be a couple days before I get more pictures :( Between getting good pictures for people on our waiting list, the dog show in St. Cloud this weekend, and the holidays, I'm afraid we may not get to it today like I had hoped. Have to give priority to people on our waiting list. Maybe what I'll do is make pictures with their eyes open my priority. That should star in just 3 or 4 days for Pixxey's litter and a couple days after that for Dottie's litter.

Oh Bruce. What sweet pictures of beautiful pups! I wish I could see them in person. What fun you are going to have as they really start to romp and play. Nothing better.

Back