• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What should my puppy's name be?

So many good names, how can you choose?! icon_nwunsure

I like Ollie & Cooper. Or, if you are still open to suggestions, before we knew we were getting a girl we were thinking of naming a boy 'Harley'. Thought it was kind of cute. :D

Thanks Remi!! That was actually on my list of names in a little note book I have! Thanks Lani but my dad is very against sparky :roll:

I think you almost have to wait until you have your little boy at home, to determine the name that will "fit" him. What about Quincy? It sure fits our little guy. :D

Thanks Linda :) I hope to decide on Sunday when I see him because I only have a couple of favourites now. Quincy is very cute but I just can't hear myself saying it ;) Thanks for the suggestion though

Sorry your dad doesn't like Sparky ... :(

Oh, well, my friend Mary is getting a Lab in a few weeks ... and guess what name is high on her list??? I was shocked to find out too ... SPARKY!!! So I might just know a Sparky little puppy yet!!

Have fun when you meet your puppy for the first time!!

Yeah Ollie is quite a cute name but i think im still for Coby...though now i think about it what about Cody? thats a cute name! i think i like it better that Coby. And i love the name Bailey too. though i dont think your pup really suits a Bailey from the avatar..but it could work!

go with your gut decision on the naming thing...if ya like Ollie..well go for it.

i was just browsing on the net for names and some of the popular names are like "dweeb" , "geeK", "nightmare" and "malice"....i mean who in the world would give their gorgeous dog such horrible names???

btw if anyone here has the names above...i apologise for saying that but seriously?

Thanks Nisha! :) I was thinking about Cody but I think I prrefer Coby more it's easier to say (for me) and I just like it better.. its great to know we all have different opinions know!

Oh I know its horrible! What stupid names for dogs! :roll:

Personally i liked "Sparky" immediately!
It's a little a rascal name...i think...
It even means he's shiny beautiful...which he certainly is...
Looks like "Spottie" my cavs name...

Hey Em,
It's Kori!!! Like i said before, i like the name Bailey, um Joe is cute! um I had a hard time trying to think of cute names but you seem to have a good list there.

Back