• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me, hubby and Maddy at our first meeting

PamH

This was at the breeders on Sunday. We brought our little girl home last night. She is 12 weeks old.
315352514_54130a0720_m.jpg

How happy you all look! You have lots of fun, laughter and love ahead. Enjoy her.

Ooooh, it is so clear how much you and your husband both love little Maddy!! What a sweet picture. I'm so happy for all 3 of you. :flwr:

The love shines through both you and your hubby for Little Maddy.
What a beautiful picture, enjoy her they grow up quicker than you think. :D :D :D

You guys look so happy!! :D That's a wonderful moment you have captured. Another very happy family. :)

Maddy looks adorable.

I won't be at my other computer until Tuesday night and my FLICKR name/password is on that computer so I have to wait to post more pics.
She is so wonderful though. What a sweet little baby. She has Bruce wrapped around her little paw. I got her a snugglepuppy for company and she likes that.
Pam

Pics are posted in the puppy area.
She is so sweet I cannot even begin to tell you.
Pam

Back