Thread: Couch cover!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Couch cover!!

Hi,

Someone of you can tell me where can I found a couch cover?? ( I would prefer a comfortable on for Lia).
    Or tell me which ones do you use!

Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like

I have ordered couch covers from this company. The microfiber stuff is fabulous. They fit well and wash great. http://www.surefit.net/ Hope that helps.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

ohhh thanks!!!!

My couch is praying for one of this
    Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like

Also, you might have great luck on a bargain if you just search for their slipcovers on ebay...I want to say I paid maybe $50 instead of $100+ and it was in perfect condition! But yes, do search for surefit ones - those are far, far better than any others I've had.

Post Thanks / Like

great idea, thanks!!!!
    Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like

Just adding my two-cents about Surefit!

I love the covers... I have recycled this raggy old couch in two houses now because of Surefit!

A word to the wise...

the denim covers fade with normal wear and tear (just like the knees of a pair of jeans) Our cover was only 2 years old and the wear on it was so noticable I finally broke down and bought a new one.

Not a minute too soo either... they came out with the semi-custom ones! I love them. They fit the couch MUCH better. We have a dark chocolate tweed and you can't notice any of the dog hair or anything (i keep a good vacum of the place too).

TRICK: If you put a small pvc pipe (found at the local hardware store) in the length of the couch (tucked in between the back and the coushins (sp)) it works wonder to keep the thing snug and in place. We put one in our couch and have never had to "fix" it when we get up. The other one (not the semi custom) we would constantly be pulling.
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)