• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agh! Is miso soup bad for dogs???!!!

Lisa_T

I went to the phone, leaving about a quarter of a bowl of miso soup (the instant stuff- mostly liquid) beside the chair. I come back and it's all gone- with Miss Amber licking her chops and looking very smug.

Now, maybe I'm just being absentminded and I did finish it. Then again, maybe not- so if she has drunk it, will it hurt her?!

I would think that seaweed and tofu would be very good for a human or a dog. I personally love Miso soup and I don't think it has anything in it that would hurt your furbaby.

Lol!

I bet she was thinking... "Miso happy."

Okay enough with the bad jokes... I think it would be a rather yummy treat!!

I remember seeing a recipie somewhere for a doggie treat or such that contained tofu and broth (low Sodium) to make a doggie cookie or something... but again... vaguely remembering...

LOL!!! The concept of her eating Miso soup is halarious. Once again it proves that all of the dogs on this site eat better than I do!!! :lol:

Back