• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Seasonal pics of Wesley

My Wesley

He LOVES the snow!

8weeks024small.jpg

8weeks021small.jpg

8weeks028small.jpg

Oh, how cute. My little Maddy will be in Florida for the winter, but in NH for the summer. She will miss the snow.
Pam

Loves the tree too, from the look of it. This is why I have not put one up. The thought of what Amber could get up to makes me shudder. I caught her trying to drag the power cable belongining to my other laptop earlier. Thankfully not plugged in to anything... :yikes

Lisa_T said:
Loves the tree too, from the look of it. This is why I have not put one up. The thought of what Amber could get up to makes me shudder. I caught her trying to drag the power cable belongining to my other laptop earlier. Thankfully not plugged in to anything... :yikes

That's actually some garland that I have on a table in the house. I was giving him puppy treats so I could try to get a good shot. He's actually not allowed anywhere near the Christmas tree. :)

:lotsaluv:

Wesley makes me want another one SOOOOO bad!!!

He's such a little doll. He's going to grow up so fast, enjoy the time you have with him now. It's so much fun to have a puppy running around and tearing things up! :)

Where did you get the green jacket? It's adorable! :p

Thank you! The sweatshirt came from a pet boutique in the mall near me called Luv Your Pets. Here's another picture of it that shows more of the back. I'll see if I can find more info if there are any sold online. :)

8weeks019small.jpg

Ok. Can't find anything anywhere. But the tag says Millie. And the shirt says Worldly Dog Since 1996

OMG is he precious!!!! He looks so beautiful in the snow!!

I know your is the garland, but my Cody has been caught numerous times with an ornament (or branch) off of my christmas tree. There is a reason why the bottom half of my tree is naked!!!

Awww! Adorable! He reminds me so much of Coco when she was a young puppy. :D Wesley is such a doll. Cav puppies are just the sweetest. The second picture is beautiful.
Keep spoiling him! He deserves it!

Back