• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy slept thru last night and did not pee her bed

PamH

She wimpered around 2am and hubby took her out, but she did not pee.
She is such a well mannered puppy and so sweet. She sits by hubby's chair if he is in the kitchen and waits for him to return so she can sit on his lap.
Pam

Don't' know what it is with these little girls and thier Daddy's. Lily was my Christmas present, but she is her Daddy's girl. I told my Husband that he now has to get me another Christmas present. :lol: Seriously, she loves us both, but there is just something about that Daddy.

It seems the same with boys and their mom...my husband can be loving on both our pups and then as soon as I sit down he is deserted.

I think it may have something to do with me being the one that corrects her. He never says no to her, he let's me be the bad guy. She kinda goes back and forth, some days she is stuck to me like glue, other days it's all him. It is so funny, but if I correct her, she goes flying into his arms. She makes us laugh all the time. : :lol: :lol: :lol:

duncans_ma: I totally agree! Both of my boys are momma's little lovers. My poor fiancee feels so sad whenever I walk in the room and they flock to me (even if he is bribing them with treats!!). He always jokes that I refuse to cut the umbilical chord. :lol:

Awwwwww how wonderful. Maddy is so secure she was able to sleep through the night, with no accidents.

Back