• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier advent calendar

Jessi

Hi!

I wrote about our Cavalier advent calendar in my introduction thread.
Now I decided to open a new topic, so I needn´t to update the other thread everyday. I hope, its okay? Im going to update this topic every day.

For open the doors, just click the picture below. A new window will appear. In each you can see an actual picture of our members´ Cavaliers :) (oh my god, my English :D I hope you all understnd, what I mean :roll: :lol: )
By clicking it twice, the picture will appear bigger.

I hope you enjoy it :)

beautiful! on my computer i could only open 1 through 8. Number 9 and above didnt open. but one through 8 were great. thanks :)

Im so happy that you like it :)

judy said:
beautiful! on my computer i could only open 1 through 8. Number 9 and above didnt open. but one through 8 were great. thanks :)

Judy, so you should watch the new pic every day :D
Every day a next door is able to be openend ;)

You can only open the door once you reach the number of the day -- you can't open the doors in advance of the day. (y)

Aw. How lovely. And the pic in the background is just beautiful. Looks like a younger version of my boy (maybe I could just pretend it's him :) )

Back