• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

:o(

I really don't like needles either but they only hurt a little if at all and the pain I had in my neck was worse, gave me a head ache for 3 days. She said keep my neck warm, she gets lots of calls when it's windy. I don't mind it but I hate any needles from the knee down to my feet. I hold my face when they go in my feet! :shock: Oh and the flesh between my thumb and finger, that's a bit yucky.

Oh I think Dylan is up...bye!

WOOOHOOOO....I just looked at the other thread and saw your post. What a little fur ball. He has so much fur`. He will have a great coat. So happy for you. Hugs an licks from Lily and me.!!!

As long as the licks are from Lily and the hugs are from you!!! Thank you everyone for your stream of lovely messages. I'm happy I can share my joy with you all. :thnku:

Back