• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

:o(

*Pauline*

I was all set to pick up Dylan tomorrow and just found out my friend's car isn't working. I'm really fed up. Hopefully it's just the battery, it's being charged overnight. Or maybe something got wet, it's been chucking it down today. Oh...I feel rubbish!!! :? If the car isn't working tomorrow, I'm going to visit Dylan anyway, I haven't seen him in 2 weeks, it feels like ages. :(

I had acupuncture yesterday and the lady left in some tiny needles in my ear for my nerves (they have a little sticky plaster over them) so I'll pressing that like mad tonight and praying!

Everything happens for a reason, I know its hard but just trust that you will get little Dylan when the time is right. (That is the philosophical part of me speaking, but damn!! How frustrating is that?!) :x I hope everything works out!!! :xfngr:

Pauline....Here's hoping you get to pick up little Dylan tomorrow. Lily and I will be thinking of you. Keep us posted. :xfngr:

How frustrating Pauline :x .

Coco and I are thinking about you too. :xfngr: :xfngr:
I hope it all works out well.

Hope you get Dylan today. My car wasn't working and it was the battery. Lets hope it is the same with your friend

Lots of luck

:xfngr:

:updte: The car still isn't working as they forgot they lent the battery charger to a relative. They tried to use jump leads but the sparks frightened them :roll:

:drivecar: So, the breeder is in the car right now on her way to deliver my puppy to me. She'll be 45 minutes :shock: How cool is that :D :D :D :mexwav: :w**h**: :jump: b*n*n* :*nana: :jmp2: cl*p

:thnku: for your messages.

Pauline xxxxxxx

:jump: :jmp2: how exciting!! I hope you have a fantastic afternoon which is the beginning of a fantastic life with a cavalier :D

needless to say but ... lots and lots of pictures :snap: when you get the chance to post them please!!! :lol:

Have fun!! :flwr:

Yay!!! I'm so glad you'll still get your puppy today - and it might actually be an easier transition for the dog - at least the car ride will be with a person he knows - one new thing at a time! Our 6 hour car ride home from with Willow the breeders was a tough one - a scared little puppy leaving everything she knew with strangers....

This way when you get your puppy, he'll be busy exploring your place and getting to know you right away!

Krista

I understand your nervousness! What a great breeder you have to go above and beyond.

Have a fantastic day with your new baby! :D

And CONGRATS! :flwr:

*Pauline* said:
I had acupuncture yesterday and the lady left in some tiny needles in my ear for my nerves (they have a little sticky plaster over them) so I'll pressing that like mad tonight and praying!

I am terrified of needles :yikes ! That just gave me the creepy crawlies! Lol!

Back