• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan is on his way home NOW!!!!

Sorry everyone, I've been busy, but I have some lovely pictures to show you. Just hate this slow flickr thing. Will have a go tomorrow.

Pauline xxx

OMG i just caught up with this thread Pauline, Dylan is just adorable!! :lotsaluv: You must be sooo thrilled and in love with this little guy. He's beyond precious and will probably steal the heart of everyone in your family. ;) Keep us posted on his progress. I'm so happy for you!!
Congratulations!! :jump:

Sorry Pauline i havnt been on for a couple of days because my internet died and i totally missed this thread!!!!!!!!!!! Dylan is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! he is soooo yummy i want to eat him! and he sounds like a absolute dream!!!!! ever get sick of that adorable face send him over to me ;) :p
show some more pics!

Back