• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

play chase...

lily

lily can be playing with her toys calmly for ages on her own no bother. chewing the guts out of her calcium (sp?, ) bones then all of a sudden she'll chose a toy run around the room, come back & grab the same toy rag it around drop then run of & do it over & over again. Its really funny watching her...... she looks as though she'll run into something such as the chair or bookcase but she dosent.... like a mini relay for her our living room... :D

My friend calls it "puppy fits". Tucker does it too, he runs at top speed, sometimes I worry he'll crash into things, but he doesn't so I just let him run full out, then he usually goes back to his dog bed, or my lap.

Back when I had a bassett hound and a cocker spaniel (16 years ago), they really used to chase each other around and bark and have a grand old time. When they would get going we would call that the "Doggy Olympics".

Joanne M said:
Wow, Someone who remembers the Stones album of that name ;)

So that's where that phrase is from! That album predates me by about a decade, and I'm terrible at music knowledge - I had no clue. Now I'm trying to figure out how it landed in my brain...

The Stones Album, I should check this to verify it, I've lost lots of braincells since the 70s ;) ..... okay here it is from Wikipedia

" The live recording Get Yer Ya-Yas Out! (UK #1; US #6) (1970) documented this tour. Considered by famed critic Lester Bangs the best live record ever, the Stones paid their dues to Chuck Berry with renditions of "Little Queenie" and "Carol", staples from their pub days in south London."

Back