• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Going to my first Cavalier Dog Show !!!

Roxanne

In just a few short hours I will be at my very first dog show !! I have always loved the shows but would have to travel to another state because we rarely have dog shows in New Orleans.Well, today is the Cavalier show !!!! very excited !! :drivecar:

Wow Roxanne, have a great time seeing all those beautiful dogs! Hope you find lots of fun Cavalier items - books, jewelry, purses, sweaters, etc.!! :lol:

Oh you are so lucky, Roxanne! I'd go crazy seeing so many beautiful Cavaliers everywhere! Be sure to tell us about it. :)

Have tons of fun and take a million pics There will be more Cavaliers there then youll ever see Everywhere you look there will be another one!

I eagerly await photos, and descriptions of their cavalier personalities. Are you allowed to interact with the dogs at the show, walk right past them? I've never been so I have no idea what such an event is like.

Back