• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Visited my breeder today! *PICS*

cavalicious

Today we drove down to my breeder's house to visit the puppies! OH MY :D they were so cute!! The puppy in my avatar is officially mine! But he doesn't have a name yet :? He is a very laid back fellow and basically just lapped up all my cuddles and slept in my lap the whole time. He was probably pooped from his exciting puppy day :lol:

He is the sitting up one!
DSC03674.jpg

DSC03669.jpg

They also own 2 GORGEOUS Samoyeds! He is lying down in these
DSC03673.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

My ears are bigger than yours!
DSC03675.jpg

Is he an Ollie, Jasper, Geordie or Coby? Or something completely different?

Emily :flwr:

He is absolutely Gorgeous :D (y)
I am sure a name will come to you as soon as you take him home. How long do you have to wait?

He's delicious and I agree, he looks like an Ollie :D

Isn't it wonderful the way that huge Samoyed is lying there with those tiny puppies :flwr: He reminds me of a Polar Bear!

Thanks everyone! :D I see Ollie is popular! I will still think about it for a couple of days.. weeks lol :lol: I'm picking him up on the 2nd of January!

I know those 2 Samoyeds were beautiful! They cleaned my ears and half my face for me ;)

aw! aw! aw! aw! aw!!! that photo with the samoyed!!!

for me, definitely ollie. i don't know why exactly, it just struck me when i read the name, before i even saw the other ones. then, so many other people felt that way too. interesting...

will you be able to visit again before 1/2? (and bring more photos back?) :D

Oh My Goodness....Those Photos make you want to reach thru the screen and give them a little cuddle!

Wow, How very exciting for you!

How about Guniess? I love that name for a boy~

What a beautiful fellow; I just love those little boys and their pink tummies and little weewees! :lol: The samoyed is gorgeous! looks delighted to have a collection of cav puppies too.

Awww is he ever adorable! I think Ollie is a cute name, but maybe when he gets home you may even get more ideas. Not too much longer and he will be home with you!

Thankyou everyone!! :D My breeder has asked that I think of his name as soon as possible so they can begin calling him that. I see a strong vote for Ollie! I've talked it through with my parents and it's Ollie/Coby between us. Mum is for Ollie, Dad is for Coby and I am stuck lol! :lol:

I don't think I can go back any time soon but I can ask my breeder to send some photos! She is so nice and friendly and has the puppys best interest in mind before anything else! I am so happy :jump:

Back