• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A crazy pup?

murphy's mum

I've just fed Murphy his tea, some sardines, green beans and pasta. After he finished, which was quickly as he never lifted his head out the bowl, he went crazy! He's running about rubbing himself all over the carpet and the sofa :lol:
He keeps stopping to bark at one of the cats as if to say come on this is fun, lets play. He's not getting any response except a look of distain, poor lad :rotfl:
His breath stinks now though, no kisses for him at the moment.
Do you think his reaction had anything to do with the fish, he's never had it before. Normally after tea it's a pee and poop, then a wee nap icon_nwunsure
God I wish my camera batteries were working :lol:

i wish your camera batteries were working too. i love when they act crazy. mine play out that same dog and cat scene, the playful excited puppy, the disdainful cat. at first when i was reading your post about him rubbing his face on the ground, i thought you were describing an allergic reaction, but then it sounded like he's just very excited. could surely be the sardines scent. They do get excited by strong scents. zack gets so ecstatic when we're walking and he finds someone has fertilized their lawn, i need to be very vigilant about it, he dives into it before i realize what's happening (we always walk after dark). sounds like you've found a recipe that is murphy's favorite, something you can fix him on special occasions. :)

Sounds like it was the sardines :lol: My eldest son adores tuna and always gives the dogs some. Now whenever a tin of tuna is opened they will both sit and bark at whoever has it until they get some - ewwwwwwwwwwwwch I detest fishy smells :yuk:

I'd have thought his breath would have been pretty enticing to the cat... :lol: :winkct:

I think he is telling you he goes bonkers for sardines!

Back