• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My little graduate

Chelle

Well, Bella graduated from KinderPuppy today :D

Poor thing, every class was so traumatic for her. If there were an award for "Best at hiding under a chair", she would have won 1st prize. She did come out of her shell a little by the last couple classes, but it wasn't something she'd equate with 'fun', I'm sure :lol:

I think we'll re-enroll her for another go'round, for no other reason than socialization. She knows all the commands and does them well at home, but she's far too stressed in class to focus.. which is why I don't want to push her into more intense obedience training at this point. She needs to at least get comfortable with other dogs. Of course, it didn't help that in this class, we had not just big dogs, but HUGE dogs. 2 Boxers, a German Shepherd, a Bull Terrier, a Golden Retriever, etc.

Anyway, it was good for her and she was rocking her graduation cap :D

bellagrad.jpg

bellagrad2.jpg

Back