• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Darby Is Being Neutered/Very Low Platelets

Poor Darby sorry to hear hes in such pain. I was lucky with all 4 of the boys in my life, they were back to their old ways by the 2nd day. Its amazing how fast dogs heal. They just dont seem to have the concept for pain that we do.

{{{{{{{{Linda and Darby}}}}}}}} hope the little fella is a bit better today, Linda. Hopefully, the arnica will have been doing its job and relieving the swelling and bruising :flwr: xxxxxx

Hope you had a decent night's sleep and that Darby is feeling much much better today. The Arnica should do the trick, it really is good.

It's so nice that Dudley was pleased to see him though...remember how you thought he wasn't going to like him :lol:

I'm sure Darby will be feeling a bit better today, try to keep him a little bit quiet if possible and by tomorrow he really will be bouncing agan.

Thinking of you darling, (((((hugs)))) and heaps of love xxxxx

Hi Everyone

:updte: :updte:

Just wanted to let you all know that Darby is doing much better today, I guess I was pretty emotional yesterday. Not used to my little red head being so motionless. :slp:

He is moving around alot better today, and he ate his breakfast.
He is swollen which I am sure will go down within 3 or 4 days, looks like some bruising is coming in. Gave him his dose of Arnica this morning and will give another in a few hours. (y)

It was really hard for me to sleep as I was so worried the little fellow would start licking the forbidden area. He is now wearing a onsie I cut a hole for his tail, he is still pretty laid back which I am thankful for. :slp:

Poor Dudley is trying to intiate play and Darby is not too interested, I will post a picture of him all quiet and resting later he is in his crate sound asleep . :luv:

:thnku: for all the wonderful support you guys are great, I never went through this with Dudley so I was quite the mess yesterday. :cry*ing:

I am very grateful that my Vet is so informed of this condition in Cavaliers.

Thanks for caring about us. :hug:

Will keep you all posted.
You all are so wonderful. :flwr:

So glad he is ok...you know how much we love you and the wee fellow, of course we were all here for you :flwr: :flwr:

I am so glad that Darby is getting back to his normal self. It doesn't take long. It is so difficult when they are not feeling perfect.

So glad to hear Darby is feeling better and you are feeling better too. :) It will take time before he is back to normal, but things sound on the right track. Maybe tonight you can both get a good night's sleep. Let us know how things progress. :flwr:

Back