• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our christmas tree photos!

emmawright

here are a few photos from the weekend, when we did our christmas tree!

319575686_492fa71237.jpg

319575693_dab104dde6.jpg

319575695_457b6e63b3.jpg

319575696_bce1e70386.jpg

319575687_ef2aa1a1f8.jpg

this one was from today, after a wash and shampoo - she was all fluffy!!

319575698_22d9f4e4cf.jpg

Your tree is gorgeous! I love the whole room, it's very cozy and the teeny stockings on the mantle are too cute! You all look so sweet and happy. I hope you have lovely holiday and get lots of lovely gifts!

very cute pictures!! I bet she's thinking all of those presents are for her!! Boy is she ever going to be shocked! :yikes hehe :p

You have such a gorgeous family ! :flwr:

Sweet pictures. Love your tree and the picture of your OH nose to nose with her is just too cute.

Oh ! very nice pictures. Your Christmas tree is lovely. Nothing can be as nice as a cavalier in front of it ! (y) congratulations !
I wish I could do it... because I am not good at decorating Christmas trees... what a pity !

lovely lovely! thank you! all wonderful photos. my favorite of all is The Kiss. what a great shot!!

i gave zack a bath today and took some pictures, and some video. LOL

Back