• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fingers crossed for Charlie, please...

Maxxs_Mummy

Charlie is going in for skin biopsies today & he's going to come home looking like a patchwork quilt :(

Yet another GA so yet again, no breakfast :( They are both going back and forth between the kitchen & wherever I am, wondering where their brekkie is :lol:

I will be able to feed Maxx once Charlie is in the car so don't worry, he won't starve :lol:

Fingers crossed that they will find out what is causing his skin problems this time. I know James will look after him but you still worry don't you :?

Oh poor Charlie; be sure to give him a nice treat when he gets back and lots of cuddles from everyone on the board who will be thinking about him. :hug: Hope you get some clear results with the biopsies. :xfngr:

:xfngr: :xfngr: :paw: :paw: :paw: Donna, we have all our fingers and paws crossed for little Charlie. Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way! :hug: :lotsaluv:

Best of luck Charlie :xfngr: I hope that James finds out what is causing your skin problems.

I'm sure there will be plenty of :hug: s from mummy when she gets you home.

Hope you've managed to occupy yourself today Donna, thinking of you :flwr:

Hope all goes well Donna and Charlie isn't to distressed - hopefully some news and treatment will come out at the end of this which will be better for him and you....Maxx if Mama is starving you you are more than welcome to come over to ours..... icon_whistling

Hope everything goes well for little Charlie. :xfngr: It would be good to know what is going on with his skin. I'm sure James will take very good care of your boy. Don't worry too much Donna. :flwr:

oh Donna, I'm so sorry I missed this earlier.

Is he back? how's he doing?

bless his little heart, poor lad.

Good luck Donna and Charlie. :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr:

As you know this is a subject I'm really interested in due to our own situation, please keep me posted with the outcome.
Has something recently changed with his allergies or was this always on the cards ? I think I may have missed something ?

Hope you get some answers anyway and the problem can be resolved.

Back