• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a couple of new pics

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
A pile of cavaliers this morning! They only recently have all begun sleeping in a cavalier pile, with Lily included. Her face always looks grubby!
320419631_c7bb12745a.jpg

This made me laugh this morning and I had to get a pic. Lily just loves being under the duvet and often when I come home she is under there. :lol: In the morning she is the last to come out. I was getting dressed to take them out on their walk -- first thing I have to do in the a.m. as I don't have a garden for their jobbies -- and Lily had just her nose sticking out. That's big fat Quincy on top -- he adores the dogs and has to go sit in the middle of them all on the bed in the morning. What a change though given how Lily at first looked like she wanted cats for snacks! :shock:
320419630_16701b208d.jpg

Finally this is my big black tomcat Ambrose. He is the most gorgeous, languid cat -- semi longhair and his fur is the softest I've ever touched; he's like a giant piece of velvet. He likes to sit in the bathroom sink and watch the dogs.
320419628_d5ff1d0be7.jpg

Lovely photos, Karlin! What a bunch of snuggle buns!

You should post your pic of Ambrose on the 'Cats in Sinks' website! I swear there is a website showing only cats in sinks photos. :lol:

Great Photos Karlin. I hope to see our three in a pile like that some day. Love the photo of Ambrose in the sink :lol:

Great photo's Karlin! Do the cats ever join the pile? :lol: :lol:

Nice duvet cover by the way, I have one just the same :D

What lovely pictures Karlin, think that Lily definately has her paws under the duvet - she looks so relaxed. :)

Karlin, what a lovely picture of a puppy pile! And Lily has come a long way. Love your cats, especially Ambrose. We had a cat who loved the sink too (that website is hysterical) and he used to be able to turn on the faucet by pushing up the handle to get a nice cold drink. BUt he never did learn how to turn it off :badgrin: .

Those are fantastic photos. I'm currently considering a cat, but I think that I'll try fostering them first. Our last attempt at cat owning was disastrous- cat in question had a very definite psychotic streak and took positive pleasure in torturing Holly, who was happy enough to snuggle beside her. Amber now... that could be funny.

I just LOVE that photo of lily under the duvet. My pair seem to hate getting up in the morning too. Or any other time, come to that...

TOOO cute!!! Your animals are beautiful.

I love the puppy pile and the cats in sink link!!!

Love the cavalier pile!!! Three cutie pies!!!!
Great Pictures!!!
catsinsinks.com... no way that's hysterical!!
Love and Licks...
Lin, Cal, Boo & Punkin

Oh Karlin your crew always look so comfy and cozy.

Great pics, I just adore the one of Ambrose in the sink. :D :D

Back