• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

watch this and cry

I wanna watch but I am scared incase it is a cruelty thing as I really can not handle knowing about these things it literally sends me into deep depression for days. Is it safe for me to watch, Its not a horror story ?

Its very sad. Its about the overpopulation problem with pets. Its very moving and sobering to think about all those animals that die every day without knowing the love and family they wanted

I couldn't watch more than the first handful of pictures. Reminds me of pictures of holocaust victims, it's too upsetting.

What about marine animals? Sonar testing, etc, making them beach themselves, driving marine life crazy with the high pitched sounds of sonar that military depend upon and is killing whales and dolphins.

We as a society are responsible for such cruelty to all living beings. We have a lot to atone for.

that video made me sick to my stomach.. especially the last picture with the doggy sitting on the table and the man sitting underneath with his head in his knees..

What an AWFUL job.

Poor furries.. :cry*ing:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i was not able 2 c it..it said there was some error or something....but im glad cos it sounds horrible :(

:( :(
That was horrific! I couldn't stop crying, after the first couple I wanted to stop, but made myself keep going. If only more people could see graffic images like that before they decide to get an animal or breed from an animal. So many people breed without thought to where the puppies will end up, or get a pet and 'just can't be bothered'. :x
:( :( :( :(

It hurts to see things like that but it is reality! I stop at our Humane Society once a week to walk a dog or two and give them pats and loves. I can't even think about who will find a home and who won't. That was a very well done piece and should be forwarded to all those who care, one person can make a difference.

JaneB

Ignorance is bliss....but not in this case. If more people saw this video I think it would awaken a lot of people. Heard the song on the radio today and instantly thought of the video.

How upsetting was that - dogs in cans ready to be disposed of - I am deeply ashamed sometimes to be in the same society as people who do this to animals - makes you think how and why people can get like this.

I've worked in a few animal shelters over the years and that just made me ball my eyes out again, its horrible.
I couldn't got through the door of the euthanasia room so it was decided i wouldnt assist (i.e. there was no way I could do it!!!!!)
Even after working in the industry for 5 years I still havn't hardened to it, everytime you look into a dog,cat,rabbit or whatevers eyes there's just a little soul begging for someone to love and respect them and it just rips my heart open to see so many still in shelters all around the world just waiting for someone or for the end :( :( :( :( :( :(

Yep, very sad, those films always are. Recently, I was emailed a link to one that contained cavaliers, was the first one I had ever seen with Cavs being put to sleep. Apparently, if the info was correct they were removed from an Amish puppy farm in Pensylvania. Those being PTS were not able to be treated.

Its awfull stuff, and part of the reson that LD (my state) are bringing in mandatory desexing laws of all non papered purebred dogs/bitches that are not owned by REGISTERED breeders. Not only will it rule out puppy farming, but it will also stop the designer crud. Mind you, thats onyl one state of Australia. A step in the right direction though.

Kyla

Back