• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

*PICTURES* of Dylan. Our first few days.

*Pauline*

Well, I've hardly had a chance to come online what with my son Ashley's Uni work and now he is making a web site for someone, I won't get a look in! But I just got round to loading my pictures so here are some of my favourite ones. Thanks for looking. Pauline xxx
321448943_31ea6b5bfb.jpg

With Ash
321448945_de2e4b280d.jpg

With Antonia
321448941_62c1de3d17.jpg

321399193_e3c8cf5505.jpg

He sits every time I ask him and I've been working on "stay"and "come" today. He also does his business on command but he also has had a few accidents inside. I'm going to introduce treats for all outside wees and poos!

He's a right cutie. He looks quite fluffy, you must want to cuddle him all the time :D
What a clever boy for learing to sit. I was amazed at how quick my boy picked up commands even when he was small.
Cavi's are just GREAT!

mmm PAULINE stop it!! :yikes :yikes :yikes

*I will not buy another puppy right now*

AHh it's not working! h*lp

He's just so cute and cuddly and smudgy and his little pink tummy.. ahhh... :lotsaluv: :l*v:

oh nooo.. all these puppies!! their cuteness makes me wanna have 10 more!! :sl*p: ........ help.

i just love his innocent expression which goes along with his fluffy whiteness, he has a contented and calm look about him. Your kids are beautiful too, they look much in love...

thanks for taking the time to upload the photos. somebody ought to give you a broadband connection for christmas to go along with your new dog. :)

Dylan is a perfect match for your family!! It must be such a relief to finally have him home!!! I feel warm and fuzzy all over!!! :D

Oh Pauline...isn't he just adorable?!! What a sweet sweet face.

Sara....keep chanting that mantra. It just might work :D

He is the snuggliest puppy I've ever seen :hug: :hug:
Bet you could rent him out for a pound a cuddle if you ever get short of cash :lol: ;)

He is just adorable! It looks like your whole family is totally in love with him!! :lotsaluv:

Dylan is gorgeous, as our your pictures. You have a beautiful family.
Your floors look fantastic too!!

Thank you everyone. :D Anyone got a good plan for teaching him to come when called? It was working fine till he went to sleep and forgot what I taught him! I must ask the vet tomorrow where there are good puppy classes.

DYlan is just precious! I know you all are loving every minute!
Congratulations! ;)

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Back