• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charleen - How is darling Jolly?!

Thanks for asking Sara

Jolly did fine at the vet's today. I just picked him up 30 minutes ago. He is now fixed and microchipped. He yelps a bit, because he is uncomfortable, but all is well. He just wants to sit on my lap to be pampered.

They say the recovery will only be 7 days. He had one suture, that is dissolvable and internal. Externally they used glue to seal the incission.

He will be 6 months old on Friday. He weighed in at 13.2 pounds.

That's good he's not feeling too bad but wanting to cuddle is nice for you!

I wanted to comment here, because my daughter noticed your avatar last night and commented how cute all four colours lined up looked. Oh no.. I know where she is going with this one. I'm providing the tan/black puppy just in time for her birthday in Feb, she will have to wait till she moves out to fulfill a dream of all 4! But looking at your avatar I can see why she is tempted!

Back