Thread: Dougal the devil

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dougal the devil

Just off the phone with the breeder and I'm certainly getting a lively little fella by the sounds of it! Out of the litter of 3 the two black and tans are sticking their noses in EVERYWHERE where as the little tricolour thinks first and acts later! They've already had great fun 'helping' to put up christmas decorations

I nearly had a heart attack earlier as when I checked our E-tickets they had booked us in for a journey from Stranraer to belfast instead of the other way around! Luckily there was no problem switching, but it will effect our times slightly negatively

2 more anxiety dreams this week... hopefully all will go well...
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure it will, Cecily... and get lots of rest now. Dougal sounds like Amber- a real demon! Oddly, Amber's little B/T brother (poor baby's still at the breeder's I think) was one of the softest, most loving, most cuddly Cav pups I've ever seen. Sometimes I wish I could take him too, I really fell for him...

... all of which leads to me to decide that some pups are just born missing their little horns, regardless of sex or colour!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

I just sent you a pm a second ago basically saying I reckon Amber and Dougal will hit it off, tearing the place apart. Maybe we should rename them Bonnie and Clyde if they get together
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

That has some great photo potential actually. All we need is the appropriate props
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good job you checked!! I've had things like that happen with flights before that were booked for me by companies. Are you and Paula synched for connection times in Stranraer? I gave her your mobile but don;t know if I gave you hers... ?
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I know! and I wouldn't mind but I've looked at that e ticket 20 times and didn't notice but was just checking it again before I talked to the breeder!
    We've exchanged numbers and I pm'd her about the time change so hopefully we're all set! (also spoke to Yvonne this evening and she's lending us the crate and we're also synched up to collect Hammer on Friday!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ooops just PMd you on all this and all the answers are here! So ignore my PM.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck Cecily. Can't wait to see him.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck!!
    BK