• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dougal the devil

cecily

Just off the phone with the breeder and I'm certainly getting a lively little fella by the sounds of it! :fool: Out of the litter of 3 the two black and tans are sticking their noses in EVERYWHERE where as the little tricolour thinks first and acts later! They've already had great fun 'helping' to put up christmas decorations :)

I nearly had a heart attack earlier as when I checked our E-tickets they had booked us in for a journey from Stranraer to belfast instead of the other way around! Luckily there was no problem switching, but it will effect our times slightly negatively :|

2 more anxiety dreams this week... hopefully all will go well... :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr:

I'm sure it will, Cecily... and get lots of rest now. Dougal sounds like Amber- a real demon! Oddly, Amber's little B/T brother (poor baby's still at the breeder's I think) was one of the softest, most loving, most cuddly Cav pups I've ever seen. Sometimes I wish I could take him too, I really fell for him...

... all of which leads to me to decide that some pups are just born missing their little horns, regardless of sex or colour! :) :) :) :)

:lol: I just sent you a pm a second ago basically saying I reckon Amber and Dougal will hit it off, tearing the place apart. Maybe we should rename them Bonnie and Clyde if they get together ;)

Good job you checked!! I've had things like that happen with flights before that were booked for me by companies. Are you and Paula synched for connection times in Stranraer? I gave her your mobile but don;t know if I gave you hers... ? :)

I know! and I wouldn't mind but I've looked at that e ticket 20 times and didn't notice but was just checking it again before I talked to the breeder! :sl*p:
We've exchanged numbers and I pm'd her about the time change so hopefully we're all set! (also spoke to Yvonne this evening and she's lending us the crate and we're also synched up to collect Hammer on Friday!)

Ooops just PMd you on all this and all the answers are here! So ignore my PM. :lol:

Back