Thread: Bertie and Molly

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bertie and Molly

Just seconds before this shot, Bertie was draped right over Molly and both were looking very comfy, unfortunately, mummy fetching the camera made them move, I dont' think they wanted too many people knowing they can get along QUITE that well! hehehe.

This one was actually taken a couple of weeks ago, the other dog is a month younger than Bertie and is now about three or four times his size but they do love a good game when they get together. Sorry it's so blurred, was impossible to take a decent shot, they wouldn't stay still! lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Really cute! I can't get over rabbits as pets. I have never met a pet rabbit in person, but from the pictures here it is amazing how they can live in your house with other animals.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

It's okay Bertie and Molly...your secret is safe with us
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I would want to snuggle with that bunnie too!! It looks so soft and cushy!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

What pals they are - I used to have a rabbit when I was little but Mindy died on Boxing Day..... we had to bury her in the garden and do the praying thing - was about 8 at the time though

Post Thanks / Like

I thought my rabbit was big.... i was mistaken WOAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! What kind of rabbit is it?!!? I'm jealous

Post Thanks / Like

Your rabbit is incredible! Bertie is so cute and I love the 2 of them together.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I thought my rabbit was big.... i was mistaken WOAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! What kind of rabbit is it?!!? I'm jealous
    She is a British Giant and weighs around 20lbs! LOL They are pretty much the same as the Flemish Giants in America but more muscular and not QUITE so docile in my opinion but Molly has proven to be different to any other bun I've had, she'll take on pretty much anything! lol!

Alison