• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calling all Canadian cavy owners

Julie J

I was just reading a few threads and was amazed to see the number of Canucks here!! I was even more surprised to see the number of us from the Toronto area.

Just wanted to say hello to all of my fellow Canadians!

Julie (and Jack) from Milton Ontario.

Hi Julie

Welcome to the Board, Hey your not too far from me I am in Thornhill.

Asasara and I her real name is Sara she just likes to confuse everybody get together with our boys quite often for playdates, you are welcome to join us.

Seems to be alot more Torontoians joining lately which is great.
How old is Jack, he is a cutie. :D :D :D

Oh Coco's mom is planning on joining our next playdate too. :D :D :D

We figured after the holidays and things have calmed down a bit.
What could be better than a bunch of Cavalier and their owners getting together. We sure all have at least one thing in common ;) ;) ;)

Yep, quite a few of us Canadians - it surprised me, too, considering how hard it was to find a breeder here in Ontario. I'm in Ottawa - haven't seen too many in my area on here, but I think I saw a couple of Montrealers as well.

We did see two cavvies at our puppy kindergarten - they were graduates back for a visit - their owner uses a motorized mobility aid, so they came in to try and introduce our pups to yet another new experience - Willow was thrilled to see other dogs like her!

Krista

Welcome - I am not Canadian, but I work close to the border in Buffalo, New York. Lots of times I cross the border into Canada just for dinner or fun at Niagara Falls. There is only a bridge separating Buffalo from Fort Erie, Ontario (so I am almost Canadian)!

Welcome Julie and Jack!!!!
It's great to have another Canadian cavie owner here! How old is Jack? He is adorable. I love tris.

Like Linda mentioned, Coco and I planning to meet Sara and Linda for a play date after the holidays. Coco has yet to meet a cavalier so I think it'll be great for her.

It would be wonderful if you and Jack joined too.

Charleen, Buffalo is really close to us- just an hour drive on a good day.

Enjoy the board Julie! :flwr:

That picture of Jack is a couple of months old - he has gotten a couple of new freckles since then. :D

He is 9 months old and just the sweetest little mommy's boy.

I would definitely be interested in getting together! Let me know after the holidays.

Julie

Jack is the same age as Darby, Kosmo is a couple of months older, So Coco is going to be having all these boys to play with Aneesh. ;) ;) ;) ;)

We will definetely make a date on a day that is not too too cold. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yipeeeeeee, a Cav party.

go Canucks! :mexwav: Welcome Julie and Jack :D i wish im in ontario area, then i would be nearer to all the rest of the cavys!

oh wow there are lots of us arent there!!

Poor Aneesh the boys are all going to google after coco!! So cute! :) It would be fun to meet in the park for a sunday or something and go on a walk. ;) I am sure the dogs would love that! :flwr:

Hi, and welcome! I'm from Whitby but have siblings in Mississauga and sister in Caledon East near you. OK I am not technically a Cavalier owner yet as our puppy wont be with us till early Feb when he will be 8 wks.

Its nice to learn there are a few of us around. I was searching the internet the other day and came across "Camp LotsaDogs" a doggy playground! They do daycare, boarding but also let you book it for group events with a ten acre forest, stream, pond and wading pools for the dogs! If we keep growing maybe someday it could be fun to hold a Canadian Cavalier Meet Up http://www.camplotsadogs.ca/index.html

Kody -I took a look at that website link for Camp LotsaDogs. What a great idea about dog parties. What a nice looking place and lots of room for dogs to run.

Aww! Poor Coco! The only girl and also the baby of the group! I hope she isn't bullied by all the big boys! :? :lol:
I think the cavs will love to get together. This sounds great!

Wow, we have a lot of Canadians here. From Vancouver to P.E.I.!
Welcome Megan! Your blenheim pup looks so cute in your avatar. :flwr:

Cavalier meet up sounds great.

I was speaking with my breeder today, and the votes not in yet as to whether we are getting the tri girl or a tan/black boy. :sl*p: Thinking we were getting the boys, I have stared at them so much I'm already attached! But if our breeder decides a tri girl it is, I'll be just as thrilled. Wanting a dog again I'd probably agree to a neon multi coloured one! So Coco if I get a chance to meet up with all of you in the spring, you might not be the lone girl..then again maybe she'll have another lil Canuck guy gushing for her attention.

Mary Alice and I are near Toronto.

A Cavallier playdate sounds like fun for all! ;D

Just love the picture on this site of a group at a playdate!

I am also calling out to all our Canadian friends to see if we have enough interest in purchasing the hottest new Cavalier Book
Laughing Cavaliers.

We have 2 interested, it would be great if we could get 10 the shipping cost and book cost is much less.

If you are interested, please PM me would make a lovely gift.
I know it is too late for Christmas, but Birthdays, Mothers Day, etc.,

Here is the link to the book.

http://www.laughingcavaliers.com/in-fact-and-fancy.htm

Mary Alice and I are near Toronto.

A Cavallier playdate sounds like fun for all! ;D

Just love the picture on this site of a group at a playdate!

We sure will arrange a playdate central for everyone when the weather gets warmer. :D :D :D

Back