• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update w/pics as promised Thrilled with New Puppia Harness

Shay

Lily's harness came today, and it is wonderful. Believe it or not, I have taken her out 3 times with it on and she has not scratched or nibbled at her paws once. She always did this immediately after coming in from potty with the collar. I am thrilled. Thanks Roxanne for calling me and every one else for recommending this collar and the size. The medium is good amd she has lots of room to grow. It is candy cane pink strips and she looks adorable in it.

7017092_348.ts1166306700000.jpg

I love my new puppia harness, and my Daddy

7017128_348.ts1166306758000.jpg

I love sunning on the porch, playing with my toys, and I love my Mommy too!

Hi Judy.....I may have spoken a little too soon. I was excitedly telling my husband how she hadn't scratched all day wit the new harness. Then he took her out about 9:00 last night and when she came in she scratched a little. Again, just a little this morning, but not near as much as with the collar. I'll try to get some pic's loaded today.

Shay she looks adorable !!!! Glad you like it ! I need that pic for my Happy Customer section ;)

Thanks ya'll.

Roxanne, you can use the pic if you like. PM me and I will e-mail to you.

Aww, isn't she adorable in the pink stripe Puppia!! :luv: You are so lucky you have a little girl doggie, I can't buy things like that for Riley (Ok so i'm jealous, is that bad?? :shock: ) No really, thanks for the pics she is too cute in it. You must get lots of "awww" and "ooohh" comments on her.

Thanks Laura!! She is pretty cute, huh? Mostly she' s only been to the pet store, the Vet, walking in the neighborood, and the park once. I wanted to wait until she had all her shots. I can't take her to the pet store too often. It takes me forever to get through the store for everyone wanting to play with her. At the Vets though, it is crazy. All of the girls come up from the back to see her. Even the Vets (4) all have to come see her. It seems Cavs are a rarity here. They Vets do treat 2 other Cavs, but they all have to see Lily. The techs at the Vet tell me the other Cavs that come there are such sweet dogs, and they just love them. It is amazing how sweet and polite these little dogs are. Lily amazes us everyday. My DH says's that they are not really dogs, but children with fur, and I believe him. My DH was not even a dog person until we got Lily. He is now an absolute nut with her. If not for me she would never get corrected, and when I do correct her, he says, "oh Mommy, she's just a baby girl". :lol:

oh that puppia looks absolutely gorgeous on her!! she's such a doll!!

You are so lucky you have a little girl doggie, I can't buy things like that for Riley (Ok so i'm jealous, is that bad?? )
lol dont worry same story here..there are so many more cute things 2 buy for girl doggies..it isnt fair!

LauraD said:
Aww, isn't she adorable in the pink stripe Puppia!! :luv: You are so lucky you have a little girl doggie, I can't buy things like that for Riley (Ok so i'm jealous, is that bad?? :shock: )

I adore the camo puppia... I think it looks darling on little boys!! I give lots of oohs and ahhs to the little men in camo! :) Too Cute!

Oh, plus... pamperedpuppy.com has a whole section just for boys stuff... so they can be cute too... I adore this one website I happened across from a link in there that had little sweatervests/oxfords and ties! It was so cute! I wish I could remember the site... it wasn't an arm and a leg either... very resonable!

For boys:
http://www.pamperedpuppy.com/shopping/forboydogs/index.php

Edited:

Ah... I remember that link now!~ http://lepuppypoo.com/
This site has some abfab clothes for doggie boys!

Back