• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Updated pics of Dougal

cecily

Silly me! The breeder sent me updated pics almost 2 weeks ago, but my virus protector blocked the email as it contained mostly images and therefore was regarded as spam!
Anyway, I think he's around 8 weeks here. He'll be 11 weeks this Monday
He looks sort of fluffy I think :D :D

dougal3.jpg

dougal2.jpg

dougal.jpg

Oh, I just want to cuddle him!!! Cecily you are going to have a BLAST!!! Congrats!!

Oh he's gorgeous! He looks like he will be a chunky wee man :D :D Beautiful.

Tandie won't know what hit her... :D

What a doll! I just can't get enough of those black and tans. When do you get to bring him home? I'm guessing pretty soon since he's 11 weeks now. Bet you're excited!

Oh! Look at that little chubby puppy face!

I'm in LOVE! :lotsaluv:

He has fabulous chestnut markings! He is going to be an absolute stunner!!! If you ever decide you don't want him (yeah, right!), I'll be more than happy to take him off your hands for ya! icon_whistling

He is absolutely DELICIOUS! How exciting for you!

Oh my! What a delightful looking little boy!! He and Tandie will be a beautiful little family. Congrats!!

Back