• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guinness and Ollie

Rach

Some new pictures of the terrible twosome :D

212035878.jpg

213826276.jpg

213826275.jpg

212035889.jpg

Guinness and Ollie are the cutest and sweetest puppies! Who is that beautiful B&T in your avatar?

OMG ! look how small in your hand..beautiful doggies - I'm really falling for the black and tan's.. icon_whistling

thats how my bertie looked a couple of months ago!!

He's 14 weeks and reached that skinny long legged stage!

Taffy looks a lot like Tucker. If I could get a decent photo posted you'd be able to see. How much does Taffy weigh? Tucker weighs 13 pounds but looks heavier because his coat is so fluffy.

Cavalier puppies are so cute, I love them.

Joanne M said:
Taffy looks a lot like Tucker. If I could get a decent photo posted you'd be able to see. How much does Taffy weigh? Tucker weighs 13 pounds but looks heavier because his coat is so fluffy.

Cavalier puppies are so cute, I love them.

He's between 17 and 18 lb all depends how hungry he's been :D

Hi all,
Thought I would update on double trouble, they are now 7 months old and running rings around me :rolleyes: Ollie qualified for Crufts at his first show at just 6 months and 8 days :) Guinness is doing his best to follow his brother
Some new pics I had done :D

Taffy (Dad)
257590916.jpg

Guinness
257590919.jpg

Ollie
257590926.jpg

What gorgeous babies :lotsaluv: Black and tan and rubies are my fav colour
the pictures are wonderful.

Sarah Xxx

Back